Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teal, Yellow and Grey Bedding.

Okay, So I have done a bunch of projects but it has been so long that I have posted so I will try to make it up. I have had this idea for awhile, based on a couple pins I put together to get my ultimate effect. So here are the different pins to get what I wanted. I love how the bedding ended up off just an idea I saw from some pillow colors. The pictures might need to be adjusted, I don't know if I love their placement, but I am perfectionist. Its not right til its perfect. Or at least perfect to my standards. :) Hope you like.


So I got the idea, that I wanted some writing above my bed, just wasn't sure what. So I like this idea a lot. but then I found the "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" and thought that was very fitting.

http://simplythesimmonsfamily.blogspot.com/2014/01/mr-mrs.html?m=1

And then I have been doing quite a bit of research on making my headboard (the only thing that I have not done yet, dont worry its on my list.) and I found this picture. I love the idea of three pictures above the bed. The ones in these pin are little bigger and not of their children, but hey this is my idea right. My husband thinks we need one of all four of us and then the girls on each side but, I don't really like to look at pictures of myself.

http://prettydubs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/master-bedroom-transformation.html

And then last but not least my bedding. So here is the picture of the pillow. That gave me the idea. Of these colors... Teal, Yellow and Grey. I have had a grey bedroom for about a year, with only black and white pictures. So needless to say I needed to add a pop of color, and here it is.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/102717000/teal-grey-mustard-dandelion-cushion

And here is my end result.



No comments:

Post a Comment