Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Glue and Canvas:

I had a lot of fun with this one after I got done pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to save one of the canvases I did with my older nieces. 
So I had a painting project with my girls aka my two nieces, while I was watching them for their parents date night. I did one canvas with glue, spelling out the youngest name on it and let her choose what colors she put on it. But with the older one I used painters tape and I did the same thing…that didn’t work so well. After the paint dried I pulled the glue off and it was lovely. I took the tape off and found that paint had gotten inside and it was not very pretty. I used the glue on hers and had her fill in the gaps where the tape was and after it dried and I pulled it off I painted in her name to hide the paint that had gotten through the tape. I love how they turned out in the end!


The blog site for this one was removed :(


No comments:

Post a Comment