Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Silhouette Wall Art:

So I found a really cool pin on Pinterest it was a wood grain silhouette. I love them, whenever I go to Disneyland I think it is amazing to watch them cut out people’s silhouettes. I know for a fact that I can’t do that (it didn't look human at all when I tried my hand at it). But now I found an easy way to do it. Instead of wood I just used canvas, painted it black cut out two side profiles of my nieces when they were both two years old. Then I laid them down and spray painted gold over them, and voilĂ ! Not one but two silhouettes! Sometimes all it takes is a picture to make you think: “Hey I can do that. But I’m going to put my own little twist to it.”


@http://www.lowes.com/creative-ideas/other-areas/silhouette-wall-art/project

No comments:

Post a Comment