Monday, July 8, 2013

Ice Cream Cake

So it is hot as can be here. So I wanted to make something for dessert for my family. My family loves ice cream, and cake. So what better thing to make than an ice cream cake. However, if you have ever looked at a recipe for ice cream cake. It sounds like you need to move the speed of light so nothing melts and then make this perfect concoction of amazingness that looks so beautiful. However, I remembered this PIN that said super easy ice cream cake. Well, I tried it and it was. It took me less than 10 min to make the whole thing, and it tasted great. Here is the disclaimer you have to like ice cream sandwiches. (My little sister does not) but the rest of the family did. So here is the link if you ever want to do this yourself. Buy at least 18 ice cream sandwiches (it lasts for at least 3 days, and it looks more like a cake too.) I only needed one tub of cool whip, and one thing of Oreo's. So Good, Hope you can make it and enjoy it too!
Here is the link: http://www.usefuldiy.com/diy-no-bake-ice-cream-cake/

and Here is my finished project. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment