Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello Internet World

Hello Internet World. We are sisters who have found Pintrest to be super useful in our family. I have two small girls who love just about anything involving some kind of art project, which their aunt my younger sister helps them with. I have done a ton of recipes from Pintrest. From Drinks (I am a former bartender turned stay-at-home, but still love to have a good drink.) to desserts, dinners, lunches and breakfast. We decided we wanted people to know how well some of these actually turn out before they try them themselves. Some directions have been great and turned out beautifully. Others well they could use some tweaks. We thought we would share our Pintrest Journey's with all of you. Hope you Enjoy! If I am posting you will see a-BIG SISTER

Hey there I am the Little Sister and I love Pintrest well I am addicted to it like many others that I know one of them being my Big Sister :)  I have a board on my Pintrest that says Tried It! I don't want to just pin something and not try it out because I did do that for a couple of months after having it, but boy was I missing out! I love to do art projects for myself and my nieces. Pintrest has helped to do new and fun art projects. I love baking so I am always happy to try something sweet. If it's me posting you will see-LITTLE SISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment